APCO’s Emerging Technology Forum is a two-day event created to meet the needs of public safety communications professionals who want an overview of the technologies that are on the horizon. The landscape of public safety communications is ever-changing and the Tech Forum will get you up to speed on what you need to know.
- Inventing Innovative Public Safety Solutions
- NG9-1-1 Evolution and Integration with Other Emerging Technologies
- The Very Latest Developments – Wireless 9-1-1 Location Accuracy & Text-to-9-1-1
- Indoor Location Accuracy for 9-1-1
- The World Is Changing: Data is Everywhere
- Proactive Policing through the Real-Time Crime Center
- Find That Indoor Wireless 9-1-1 Caller!
- Planning for FirstNet: The State Perspective
- New Technologies Deployed by the San Francisco Police Department
- Cybersecurity & Mobile Apps
Registration is Open
Two Day Pass:
$25 for first 100 APCO members
$50 for first 50 APCO non-members
$149 after offer expires and onsite
One Day Pass:
For more info, visit http://techforum.apcointl.org.