In partnership with JVCKenwood, The Northern California Chapter of APCO International is offering a free training event titled “Kenwood Viking Radio Programming”.
The training will be online only, offered live, with no recordings. The class will be two hours long on Tuesday, July 13. Seating is lmiited. If the class fills up, please put your name on the wait list.
The first hour of the class will be an introduction to Kenwood’s Armada programming software, and the second hour will focus on encryption for the Viking series radios.
The online link will be mailed to registrants a few days in advance, along with instructions on how to check in and attend.
Click the register button to visit the site and register.
APCO 2022, APCO International’s Annual Conference & Expo, is the premier event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to comm center managers to public safety communications equipment and services vendors. Starting August 7, APCO 2022 offers four days of educational sessions, committee meetings and special events, paired with two full days of exhibits.
When and Where Is It?
APCO 2022 will be held August 7-10, in Anaheim, California. The Exhibit Hall will be open August 8-9. Various hotels near the conference will be offering special rates to APCO 2022 attendees.
Our conference attendees represent a wide range of organizations, including emergency communications centers, law enforcement, fire service, emergency medical services, and government agencies, along with service providers and commercial vendors.
- Education: Attendees can earn up to 20 CEUs from 10 professional development tracks with more than 120 individual sessions focused on frontline telecommunicators, leadership development, comm center management, cutting edge issues, technology and more.
- Networking: Four special events (extra fees may apply) with engaging speakers provide an opportunity to learn, laugh and participate in industry-building activities with other public safety communications attendees and exhibitors.
- Exhibits: More than 200 vendors, representing a wide range of public safety communications products and services, launch new products, provide equipment to test drive, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Involvement: Attendees can attend ECC tours, career advancement sessions, and healthy living seminars, as well as donate blood to a local blood bank. All attendees are invited to the general business sessions, and qualified APCO members can vote and attend committee meetings.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at the APCO Block Party or tour the city with special discounts to Anaheim attractions.
How Do I Register?
Registration opens in April 2022 with Flash Day. APCO members who register on Flash Day get a $100 discount on their registration fees.