APCO 2022, APCO International’s Annual Conference & Expo, is the premier event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to comm center managers to public safety communications equipment and services vendors. Starting August 7, APCO 2022 offers four days of educational sessions, committee meetings and special events, paired with two full days of exhibits.
When and Where Is It?
APCO 2022 will be held August 7-10, in Anaheim, California. The Exhibit Hall will be open August 8-9. Various hotels near the conference will be offering special rates to APCO 2022 attendees.
Our conference attendees represent a wide range of organizations, including emergency communications centers, law enforcement, fire service, emergency medical services, and government agencies, along with service providers and commercial vendors.
- Education: Attendees can earn up to 20 CEUs from 10 professional development tracks with more than 120 individual sessions focused on frontline telecommunicators, leadership development, comm center management, cutting edge issues, technology and more.
- Networking: Four special events (extra fees may apply) with engaging speakers provide an opportunity to learn, laugh and participate in industry-building activities with other public safety communications attendees and exhibitors.
- Exhibits: More than 200 vendors, representing a wide range of public safety communications products and services, launch new products, provide equipment to test drive, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Involvement: Attendees can attend ECC tours, career advancement sessions, and healthy living seminars, as well as donate blood to a local blood bank. All attendees are invited to the general business sessions, and qualified APCO members can vote and attend committee meetings.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at the APCO Block Party or tour the city with special discounts to Anaheim attractions.
How Do I Register?
Registration opens in April 2022 with Flash Day. APCO members who register on Flash Day get a $100 discount on their registration fees.
Vendor Registrations Now Open!
Mark your calendar for October 25 and 27 to join your fellow public safety communications professionals at the California APCO Vendor Showcase. The day will be filled with opportunities to network with your peers, visit vendors and learn about products, and lunch will be provided!
When: Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 8:30am – 3:00pm
Where: The Center at District 56, 8230 Civic Center Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95757
When: Thursday, October 27, 2022, 8:30am – 2:00pm
Where: Quiet Cannon (at Montebello Country Club), 901 Via San Clemente, Montebello, CA 90640
Cost: Free with pre-registration. $30 at the door.
Come see vendor presentations!